Friday, March 23, 2012

Wall Decor: Yarn Letters



I've been dying to try this out for EVER! I found a couple of blogs on weaving yarn on paper mache letters, but though this was the best. You can't really see the weaving in the picture but each letter took an entire spool of yarn (It's call a spool of yarn, right? or a ball?) 

Anyways, it is VERY time consuming but be patient and take breaks. The end result is well worth an evening of repetitive motion. The other letters in the pictures were cut out of contact paper. I choose the word 'Jelly' because I couldn't think of a cute word (J is the letter my housemate's name :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Polish Brass Jewelry

So I think its been close to a year since I've written an entry for this blog. So here you go. This is the easiest thing to do and onl...