This is polenta cooked with milk and some butter to give it a creamy consistency. Topped off with sautee mushroom and onions with sage and salt and better. And all that with parmigiano reggiano.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
This is a twist on bagels with cream cheese and lox. I made the crispy bread out of pizza dough. Made a sour cream and cream cheese mixture, Lox, chives, tomatoes, and peppers and salt. Tip: sprinkle a little salt on the tomatoes...it helps to bring out the richness of its taste.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Starting from the top left:
1) oven roasted prosciutto
2) Gnoochi with Gorgonzola sauce sprinkle with prosciutto and herbs
3) My new herb garden!!! Lets hope my mom doesn't kill them =)
4) I wanted to take a picture of breakfast. Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt with Blueberries, raisins, walnuts, cashews, hazlenuts, and macadamia nuts
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Starting from the top Left:
1. Mix Spring Salad with Walnuts, Parmigiano Reggiano, and Balsamic Vinaigrette with olive oil, sugar, and crush peppers.
2. Grilled Polenta, shredded Colby Jack, Grape Tomatoes, Shallots, and Basil
3. Parsley coulis with butter and cayenne pepper; Garlic puree with peppers; and sautee Chicken
4. White wine with sugared strawberries. Its a wonderful trick to make 2 buck chuck taste awesome.
So I think its been close to a year since I've written an entry for this blog. So here you go. This is the easiest thing to do and onl...
As you may know, I have an insane obsession with shoes but this does not always mean I take care of them well. An example would be my g...
If you're like me, you have sensitive combination skin that breaks out at the slightest signs of stress. Needless to say, my face i...
I've been eating this soup my entire life and didn't even know that it was a Japanese pumpkin until a few months ago. One warning ...