Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Beginning: Teepee Adventure

Its been a long time coming. I few months ago, while browsing aka wasting my life obsessed with pinterest, I found a picture of a child's reading room teepee and thought to myself  'Why not?!?! This is MY time.' So through some Etsy searching, I found a lovely woman by the name of Shelley, who indulged into my whim.


Yesterday, I finally made it to Lowe's and bought some 3/4" PVC pipe. Thank God there's a benefit to being a girl, the employees at Burbank Lowe's were more than happy to cut down the PVC and package them for me (took the time to find some twine and tie the pipes together)This is going to be an ongoing project for the next couple of weeks, but these is the beginning pictures.

Ultimately, I want to create a reading/ writing corner in my living room. Note: my apartment will explode from all this girliness eventually.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Polish Brass Jewelry

So I think its been close to a year since I've written an entry for this blog. So here you go. This is the easiest thing to do and onl...