Sunday, May 6, 2012

Summer 'Pizza'

Its the day after Cinco de Mayo and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one hungover and slightly suffering this morning. Summer is just around the corner, so I thought I would do a little twist on a favorite comfort food. Don't deny it! Pizza is one of the greatest comfort food when you're nursing a hangover or a I-want-pizza-ice-cream-and-a-chick-flick-moment. 

This recipe is really easy and I promise you...VERY yummy! Please do try it out and tell me how it goes.

INGREDIENTS:
Thinly Sliced Cooked Butternut Squash
Spinach
Armenian Feta Cheese (Feta Cheese mixed with Oregano)
Sliced Tomatoes
Slice of Wheat Tonir Lavash (thin flat bread)
Olive oil
Poached/ Fried Egg (optional to add with tomatoes at the end)

DIRECTIONS:
1) Place all ingredients on the flat bread except the tomatoes and lightly drizzle with olive oil
2) Toast in oven at 325 Degrees for about 10 min
3) Add the tomatoes


(In case anyone is wondering...that IS my old college textbook...you know some light reading ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Polish Brass Jewelry

So I think its been close to a year since I've written an entry for this blog. So here you go. This is the easiest thing to do and onl...