Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Greeting!


Hello Everyone! Its been a good month since my last entry, but its not because I stopped my projects. I just got lazy with blogging and i'm finally at a point in my life where I'm okay. This craft/ cooking blog has been my outlet for so long I forgot it was important to make friends and keeping up with them.

So the past few weeks, I' ve been working on my friendships old and new, discovered new places in LA, taken aerial cirque classes, start marathon training and finally letting go of people in my life...oh and bought my first car all on my own and realized that I can do this life thing. :)

Hopefully with the weeks to come, I will do some more blog entries.  A bientot!

P.S. ALWAYS love! You will enrich your life as well as those around. You just have to believe that there's a greater power at work. 

1 comment:

How to Polish Brass Jewelry

So I think its been close to a year since I've written an entry for this blog. So here you go. This is the easiest thing to do and onl...