Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Chemical Obsession






As you may or may not know, I am a chemist and I see chemistry everywhere and in everything we do on a daily basis. Because if you think about it, chemistry is the basic building blocks of life, this also explains my love for cooking...its an elaborate science experiment that you can eat! :)




Anyway, as I was trying to pass the time at work, I decided to look up some molecules and draw pictures I felt associated with them. Here are a few of the drawings I've done. I'm going to color, frame, and put them up in my apartment. My favorite is the rose. Tell me what you think, I would love to get some feed back. 

Side Note: I think I will revamp this page in a few weeks and start up my Esty store, but that all depends on how lazy I am in the coming weeks. So be patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Polish Brass Jewelry

So I think its been close to a year since I've written an entry for this blog. So here you go. This is the easiest thing to do and onl...