Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bonjour!

Greetings Everyone!

I made this blog a few months ago but didn't do much with it. First of all, the name lavender and lemonade comes from my love for this lovely drink concoction I make EVERY spring with and without vodka. It is very refreshing. Every spring since my college years in Santa Cruz, I've gone on a hunt for lavender around the city and made a beautiful purple syrup. If you stick around with me till next spring, I'll do just that. :)

Sorry, if that's a long wait, but summer has come to a close and we must keep in tune with the changing of season. There's much more to be accomplished in the fall: crafts, tricks, and tons of food to be made and consume.

So please join me on my life journey. (I have a corresponding blog but it about my strives emotional over the course of a year post my break up with my college sweetheart. I don't really recommend reading it but its there if you find yourself struggling like I do.)

With the love that is capable in this world,
Linda

UPDATE: I added a few of my old blog entries they are not very informative but if you have any questions ask away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Polish Brass Jewelry

So I think its been close to a year since I've written an entry for this blog. So here you go. This is the easiest thing to do and onl...